Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday, Sunday

I haven't blogged in a few days and have just felt kind of "blah" lately.  I have a few pics in the camera that I'm going to upload for the 365 project in a bit...they aren't the greatest or super artistic, but day to day shots.  I haven't had the gumption to get out and *look* for some neat shots..the bitter cold we've been experiencing here in Oklahoma (cold for us) has kept us all in the house and on each other's nerves.

I finished my latest class in my BSN program...it was Theoretical Nursing and boy was it hard to get through...not in the least bit interesting.  The next course in the cohort starts tomorrow and it is "Spiritual Care of the Client" and I'm really looking forward to this course.  We have to keep a journal on our own personal spiritual journey and look into the differences between spirituality and religion, as well as the various religions and the different health beliefs that patients might have.  Only one more year left in this program and I'll have my bachelor's and can look toward beginning a nurse practitioner program...

For the first time in a long time I actually went grocery shopping for more than just that night...I got groceries for the next two weeks with plans for different dinners...no coming home after work wondering what I'll have to go pickup for dinner....its not the perfect plan, but it's a start.  I'd like to start thinking ahead and making menus and living more *frugally*....baby steps, Sonya, baby steps.

I also need to start making plans to declutter and deep clean my house...it's gotten *way* out of control and needs some major attention.  I need to stop looking at it and thinking I can't do it perfectly so I'm not even going to begin, and just start doing a little at a time and making *some* progress...before they call "Hoarders" and a tv crew shows up at my house!

Ok, off to get the camera and look at the pics and see what's on there...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, baby steps... baby steps.

Hope your meal planning can help you declutter!