Tuesday, January 05, 2010

01.05.2010....morning, ugh.

I will happily admit that I am *not* a morning person...never have been and suspect that I never will be.  I hate getting out of a warm, comfortable bed when I'm sleeping well and dreaming.  There's something about that blaring alarm that just makes for a horrible start to the day.  It also doesn't help that my weekday mornings begin by waking up three pre teen girls that are not morning people either....the bus comes way too early and it's hard to motivate another person to get ready this early, when you don't even want to be up yourself...know what I mean?

Today's agenda at work entails a big cup of coffee and a lingering wake up time....then two patients to see in the morning and four in the afternoon.  Two of my daughters have basketball games in the neighboring town and I'll be in that town after seeing patients, so I may swing by and see their games at the end of the day.

Well, it's time to get the cattle prod out..I think I hear the bus coming down the street....

0 comments: