Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Back to Blogger land!


Wow, it's been since January 28th that I posted a blog...that's insane.  I've had so much going on that I've slacked on pictures, on blogs, on everything.  I'm going to try to post some pics I've taken the last few months and maybe get a little caught up...sorry for being such a slacker.

In the middle of February, my husband took a new job as a police officer in Prague, Oklahoma.  That meant a relocation for our family and packing up a house and all that it entails.  It was completely stressful and hard, but it was a good move.  I found a dream job in a hospital in Shawnee Oklahoma working in the Women's Center in Labor and Delivery!  It was the position I longed for the entire time I was in nursing school...it's been two years since finishing nursing school with my RN, but I've now landed that dream job and plan on staying here as long as I can.

The kids have done really well with switching schools and making new friends.  All three girls are playing softball and the twins are in the school band and Abby even made middle school cheerleader for next year.  It looks like they are going to be happy where we are.  We are staying with my parents right now, while we await a rental house in town.  It's been great to spend time with my family, but it will be nice to get settled in our own home soon too.

So, I'll be posting some pics from the last few months...maybe I'll be up to date soon....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've had a lot on your plate! congrats on the dream job---and your girls sound like they are doing so well! :-) I can't remember my Google acct password--this is Jan from Multiply :-)